1. ELIGIBILITY. To be eligible to enter a Contest, an individual must be a legal resident of Canada
2. CONTEST PERIODS. Each Contest entry period (each a “Contest Period”) shall start at 6:00 AM each weekday during the contest period and end at 6:00 PM local time of the same day after which time the Contest will be closed and no other entries shall be accepted for that day’s contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER.
(a) There is no purchase necessary to enter a Contest. To enter, listen to Denendeh Sunrise on CKLB Radio from June 14-20 and answer the trivia question of the day. Submit your entry by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your Name, Address and Telephone Number. Entries must be received by 6:00 pm each day to be eligible for entry into that Contest.
(b) Limit of one (1) entry per person per Contest Period per day. In the case of multiple entries, only the first eligible entry will be considered and the remainder will be void.
(c) All entries, become the sole property of the CKLB Radio. Entries will be declared invalid if they are late, illegible, or incomplete. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with entrants except with those selected as a potential Contest winner.
(a) Each Contest prize shall be awarded as is and includes one DVD and T-shirt.
(b) Winner(s) will be contacted by the CKLB with instructions on how to claim the prize.
(c) Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the sole discretion of the CKLB. Any unused portion of a prize will be forfeited and have no cash value. CKLB reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if a prize (or any portion thereof) cannot be awarded for any reason. (d) CKLB shall not assume any liability for a lost, damaged or misdirected prize.
5. WINNER SELECTION.
(a) Following the end of the applicable Contest Period, NCS will select one (1) entrant by a random draw from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period, unless otherwise indicated. Each entrant shall be eligible to win only one (1) prize, per day. The odds of being selected as a potential winner are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received for the Contest. Any remaining entries will not be carried over for entry in the next Contest.
(c) If the selected entrant does not respond within the prescribed timeline set out in the notification, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive a prize and another entrant may be selected (as determined by CKLB in its sole discretion) until such time as an entrant satisfies the terms set out herein. CKLB are not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a selected entrant to receive notification or for CKLB to receive a selected entrant’s response.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Sponsors assume no responsibility or liability for lost, late, unintelligible/illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected or incomplete entries, notifications, responses, replies or any Release, or for any computer, online, software, telephone, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an entry. The Sponsors are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest. The Sponsors assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsors assume no responsibility or liability in the event that the Contest cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control of the Sponsors, such as infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or corruption of the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest and/or the Contest Website.
7. CONDUCT. By participating in a Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Contest Rules. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of CKLB Radio, which shall be final and binding in all respects. CKLB reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant found to be: (a) violating the Contest Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, the Contest Website, or any related promotional website; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any the Sponsor’s property or service; and/or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
8. PRIVACY / USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
(a) By participating in the Contest, each entrant: (i) grants to CKLB the right to use his/her personal information provided when he/she enters the Contest for the purpose of administering the Contest, including but not limited to contacting and announcing the winner(s) and coordinating the provision of the Contest prize; (ii) grants to CKLB the right to use his/her Personal Information for publicity and promotional purposes relating to the Contest in any and all media without further compensation unless prohibited by law; and (iii) acknowledges that CKLB may disclose his/her Personal Information to third-party agents and service providers of the Sponsors in connection with any of the activities listed in (i) and/or (ii) above.